Following some basic care guidelines will keep your Three Brothers Stand Up Paddleboard in pristine condition for years to come. If you are unsure of, or have questions regarding the care and maintenance of your board, please contact us during normal business hours and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Do not store your boards in direct sunlight.
- Keep in shaded areas, carports, or garages when not in use.
- Extreme heat is damaging to boards and is not covered under warranty.
- Rinse boards off after use, especially when used in salt water.
- Do not transport boards in bubble wrap.
- Reflective bags are recommended for travel, but should not be used as storage in extreme heat.